Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer 2010

Wow, it has been awhile. Honestly I purposely took a little blogging break. I was starting to get a little sucked in to technology and putting things that were way more important on the back burner. So after a break and some realigning of priorities I'm back! A lot has happened since my last post so I am going to make a list just as a sweet reminder when I look back over this in the years to come.
1. June 29,2010 my sister gave birth to the sweetest, cutest, most adorable baby boy. Wyatt Andrew Ikerd. We could not love him more.
2. July 14-Preston Carter Brady turns 12. I don't have enough words to describe what an incredible young man he is. Smart, talented, kind, encouraging, helpful, those just scratch the surface.

3. July 25-August 4 we went on an amazing family vacation (including Nanach) to Snowmass, Co. Beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking, relaxing, did not want to come home. Pictures on my smugmug. www.bradybunch2.smugmug.com
4. August 18-School starts!!!! 2010-2011 School year. Preston 6th grade, Bennett 1st grade, Emma Sanders in PDO at 2nd Presbyterian church. We are excited about a great school year!


No comments:

Post a Comment